From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@××××××.org>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Social Contract clean-up
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2018 21:48:51
1 On Sat, Mar 31, 2018 at 2:30 PM, Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o> wrote:
4 > You act as if Gentoo is doing something egregious here. In fact, I'm
5 > not aware of any organization that operates in the manner you suggest.
6 > If you were aware of one you'd be citing it instead of arguing in the
7 > abstract.
10 Please pardon my language, but I think your comment merits this kind of
11 response -- are you fucking kidding me? So you are unaware of any
12 organization that produces software which solicits feedback from the people
13 who actually use the software? EVERY organization does this. Find me one
14 that doesn't. The burden of proof is on you.
15
16 -Daniel