From: hasufell <hasufell@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Gentoo Council Elections Results for term 2014-2015
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 13:17:02
1 Rich Freeman:
2 > I think the only practical option is to try to prevent something like
3 > this from happening again
4
5 The reason this happened is IMO not just the failure of an election
6 official, but the fact that it's technically even possible.
7
8 Why is there any mapping between id and developer name (or why have the
9 election officials access to this mapping... by definition it's already
10 a non-anonymous election then)?
11
12 I think it should be clear that this is also a technical issue and needs
13 to be improved.