From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Gentoo Council 2022-23: Questions for Candidates: how to increase contributions
Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2022 03:02:28
1 On Fri, 2022-07-01 at 18:07 -0500, William Hubbs wrote:
2 > I am hoping that the transition to gitlab will include moving all of
3 > our
4 > work over there and not accepting prs from github. That way everyone
5 > will contribute through the same workflow.
6
7 I would really prefer if someone worked on the GitLab accessibility
8 issues before someone tried to do that. Like, made GitLab something
9 more than a blank site on less-than-state-of-art web browsers.
12 Best regards,
13 Michał Górny