From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] Checklists for testers and QA
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 01:48:41
1 On Thu, 2008-01-24 at 16:38 -0800, Chris Gianelloni wrote:
2 > In the case of Beta and Release, we'll also want to ask people for
3 > specific information about their environment (hardware, software, etc.)
4 > that will help us to troubleshoot the issues and focus more energy on
5 > the worst problems.
6
7 So nobody has *any* ideas, at all for this?
8
9 It's been a week and there hasn't been a *single* response.
10
11 This is everyone's chance to give their input on what we should have
12 checked on the release media. If you do not speak up now, it isn't
13 likely that it will get checked.
16 Chris Gianelloni
17 Release Engineering Strategic Lead
18 Games Developer