From: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] 2004.2 planning
Date: Sun, 02 May 2004 20:04:07
1 On Sunday 02 May 2004 21:49, John Davis wrote:
2 > Devs,
3 > I very much like this idea - I think that a LiveCD release for each
4 > cycle is a bit too ambitious, especially with regard to how many bugs
5 > they field. The only thing that we would have to negotiate is the
6 > universal CD which contains distfiles and stages for a networkless
7 > installation. We could discuss through that at a later date though
8 > (2005.x integration if we decide upon it).
9
10 Maybe the livecd could be partially updated: new stages and GRP packages, but
11 the other parts the same. This would stop most bugs.
12
13 Paul
16 Paul de Vrieze
17 Gentoo Developer