From: Nic le Roux <nicl@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-sparc@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-sparc] Software Compilation
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 05:45:57
Thanks Ralph.
It, will however be a requirement to put the modem on the E450.
Because of the way Nagios generates the sms's and as a means of removing
another point of failure I have to put it on the E450.
Guaranteeing the delivery of the sms is of utmost importance.
Is there complications in getting it set up on the Sparc machine itself ?
Are there changes in the Apache config made as a requirement of it being on
the E450 ?
Something in the list that I left out was postfix, using a smarthost on the
network to deliver mail.
On that note is the Sparc distribution very stable ?
Thanks for your inputs.