From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: Gentoo User <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Somewhat OT. Building a rig. Want to get opinions before spending $$$
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 16:58:59
1 Dale wrote:
4 > GIGABYTE GA-770T-USB3 AM3 AMD 770 USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard. The
5 > only thing I don't like about this is that it doesn't have a com port
6 > for my UPS. I guess a adapter will be found somewhere.
7 >
8 > http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819103675
11 I was diggin around for some more info on this mobo. I found this on
12 the website:
13
14 Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors,
15 please download Linux driver from chipset vendors' website or 3rd party
16 website.
17
18 This chipset is supported right? From what I found, it uses the
19 standard SATA drivers but want to make sure. Searching with google
20 returns some old problems but I couldn't find anything recent. Is it
21 working fine now?
22
23 Thoughts?
24