From: "Andrey F." <ma3oxuct@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] is anyone using Nouveau graphics driver ?
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2018 14:47:49
1 My experience is the same. Things are super fast with Nouveau, but the
2 random system-wide lock ups were unbearable. I'm a KDE plasma user as well.
3 My last experience was about 6 months ago.
4
5 I wonder if there is anything we can do to help solve the lockup issues in
6 the long run with Nouveau.
7