From: Philip Webb <purslow@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Get off my lawn?
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2015 01:36:20
1 150116 walt wrote:
2 > I'd love to see a bar-chart of the age distribution of gentoo devs
3 > & compare it to a chart of the people who hang out in this mailing list :)
4
5 New devs usually seem to describe themselves as
6 "I live in a town in Germany with my wife & 2-year-old daughter ;
7 I am finishing my MSc in computer science ;
8 my hobbies are playing the guitar & riding my mountain bike".
9
10 OTOH I suspect most of us here starting computing with punched cards ...
14 SUPPORT ___________//___, Philip Webb
15 ELECTRIC /] [] [] [] [] []| Cities Centre, University of Toronto
16 TRANSIT `-O----------O---' purslowatchassdotutorontodotca