From: Krzysztof Poc <fajfusio@××.pl>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] emerge --depclean
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 11:00:44
1
Hello

I found that "emerge --depclean" removes the packages that are necessary for my system:
gcc-4.1.2
font-cursor-misc
font-misc-misc

I have also gcc-3.4.6-r2 installed. It does not remove gcc-3.4.6-r2.
After unmerging gcc-4.1.2 I cannot compile anything of course.
After unmerging font-misc-misc I can't see Polish fonts in Xterm.

I don't know how to solve this problem.
Should I make those packages more valuable to the system
2 ?
How can I do that.
Is my xorg server incorrectly configured. I have xorg 1.5 with HAL.
My system does not use any xorg.conf file. It autodetects configuration at startup.
When migrating to xorg 1.5 I did not do any special steps to configure and install any Polish fonts.
I only made the modifications to support the Polish keyboard layout.

Thank you for help.

Dopinguj nasz� kadr�
na Mistrzostwach Europy!
Kliknij: