From: Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwards@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Where to get qmake for qt3?
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2010 19:22:20
1 On 2010-07-01, Nils Larsson <ni1s@×××××××××.com> wrote:
2 >> Where do I find qmake 3?
3 >
4 > I assume qt3 and whatever deps. it needs are available through the
5 > kde-sunset overlay.
6
7 Two questions:
8
9 1) What do the qt3support use flag and the qt-qt3support package do?
10 I had assumed that they enabled qt3 support, but apparently not?
13 2) Is there any documentation on how to use Qt3 from the kde-sunset
14 overlay? The only thing I could find was on how to use KDE 3.5
15 instead of KDE 4.
16
17 I'm not interested in KDE, and I want to keep the normal Qt4
18 install -- I just have a single Qt3 (not KDE) app that I need to
19 build from sources.
22 Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards Yow! FOOLED you! Absorb
23 at EGO SHATTERING impulse
24 gmail.com rays, polyester poltroon!!