From: n952162 <n952162@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] how to restart the network, no net.enp1s0
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2022 12:47:10
1 The point is, something has changed in openrc, and I was hoping somebody
2 knew about it.
3
4 It used to be that you could restart the network with:
5
6   rc-service net.enp1s0 restart
7
8 which would use the link in /etc/init.d.  But that link is now gone,
9 although the network works.  Something fundamental has changed, I think,
10 and I thought it would pop out here, but I guess I'm the only one still
11 using openrc.