From: Trifu Catalin Florin <sviatovigt@×××××.com>
To: "gentoo-user@l.g.o" <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] New gentoo installation fails when trying to install syslog-ng
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 07:29:45
1 On 2011-09-14 22:23, Michael Mol wrote:
4 > like get hidden by '-Show quoted text-'. Hit reply, hit ctrl-End to
5 > get to the bottom, reply...and not realize that you jumped past five
6 > kilobytes' worth of stale, quoted conversation.
7
8 > Ouch! That (almost) physically hurt! ;-)
9
10 > Best regards
11
12 > Peter K, longing for Pine (but too busy & lazy to configure fetchmail
13 > right now)
17 It seams that the discussion degenerated on how to send emails... Can anyone please help regarding my problem?
18 It seems that indeed I have an old kernel version, but how is that possible taking into consideration that I have used genkernel?
19 How can I upgrade it?