From: Neil Walker <neil@×××××××.nu>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Via vb70001 mini-itx vrs Gentoo
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 23:07:12
1 Hal Martin wrote:
2 > IF the BIOS gives you the option of changing the RAM timings,
3
4 It's got nothing to do with RAM timings and everything to do with the
5 fact that VIA couldn't care less about Linux users. One thing I have
6 learned in th last few months is don't touch VIA with a bargepole. My
7 VIA-based laptop went in the bin and I am now enjoying the luxury of an
8 Intel-based laptop with nVidia graphics. :)
11 Be lucky,
12
13 Neil
17 This message has been scanned for viruses and
18 dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
19 believed to be clean.
23 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list