From: Erik Westenbroek <mistereastenstream@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Postfix Woes
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 01:53:46
1 no, I have a gentoo box and a windows box behind a router, and I don't
2 want anything to do with my ISP's mail. I just mentioned the router
3 and windows box and all that good stuff to see if 192.168.1.0/24 was
4 right, because I don't really know how CIDR works. I just fired up
5 mutt from my gentoo box, tried to send an email, and postfix gave me a
6 bunch of connection timed out to smtp.freeshell.org crap. I can
7 recieve email just fine, I'll email root@××××××××××××××××××××.org, and
8 I log in and go into mutt and voila it is there, but I can't send
9 anything.
10