From: pk <peterk2@××××××××.se>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [ANNOUNCE] I like systemd now :)
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2012 23:15:05
1 On 2012-11-09 23:53, walt wrote:
2
3 > You Lennart haters out there (and I was one of you not so long ago ;)
4 > now I think he's not so bad after all. He just doesn't know yet how to
5 > explain things properly to old farts.
6
7 Good for you. I really don't see the point in preaching systemd's
8 greatness (or Lennart's). I'm not going to try it anyway. Also, I really
9 don't see a point in booting fast (and I don't see anything wrong with
10 openrc). So why do you feel the need to preach? Just curious...
11
12 Best regards
13
14 Peter K