From: Albert Hopkins <marduk@×××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT virtual stuff] gentoo vm appliance
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 11:21:46
1 On Thursday, June 23 at 09:54 (+0200), Joost Roeleveld said:
2
3 > > Any such program to build XenServer appliances (.xva) ?
4 >
5 > Shouldn't it work similarly?
6 > Eg. start an appliance and install using the stage4?
7 >
8 > I use Xen directly and as long as I can create and fill the partitions
9 > for the
10 > VM, any "creation" tool should work.
13 Yes the stage4 should work similarly. However Pandu was asking about
14 building ".xva" which I know nothing about, unless an .xva is similar
15 to/same as a stage4 (I have no idea)?