From: Pongracz Istvan <pongracz.istvan@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Re: Is GWN dead?
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 18:03:36
1 2008. 01. 13, vasárnap keltezéssel 17.46-kor Ken Gypen ezt írta:
2 ........
3 > I agree that Gentoo shouldn't become an Ubuntu like distro, but the
4 > minimal install cd is, at least for me, a requirement.
5 >
6 ...........
7 > Regards,
8 >
9 > Ken
12 After reading lot of posts regarding install cd, I decided, I will
13 create livecd for install purposes, with:
14 - handbook
15 - fresh stage3 for i686
16 - portage snapshot
17
18 I will try to keep it up-to-date.
19
20 Anyway, I'm not a dev member, just a user with motivation to do this.
21 Are anybody interesting in this kind of release?
22
23 Cheers, István
27 eGroupWare, gLiveCD, gentoo és barátai
28 http://www.osbusiness.hu
29 „A humor a méltóság támasza, fölényünket hirdeti
30 mindazzal szemben, amit a sors ránk mér.”
31 (Romain Gary)
34 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list