From: Maxim Wexler <maxim.wexler@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [ot] no more inodes
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 17:33:03
1 Ok, thanks everybody, getting ready to dive in and fix this thing. Two
2 more questions please:
3
4 I modified the bottom of /etc/fstab to look like this according to a
5 post in the eee forum:
6 ...
7 #shm /dev/shm tmpfs nodev,sosuid,noexec 0 0
8 tmpfs /tmp tmpfs defaults,noatime,mode=1777 0 0
9
10 Does this have anything to do with the inode issue?
11
12 What's the best fs for a 4G SSD? I picked ext3 because of another eee
13 forum post.
14
15 Maxim
16