From: Ian Zimmerman <itz@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] conf.d/net routes
Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2017 18:55:06
1 What is the exact syntax of the *_routes lines in the /etc/conf.d/net
2 file, or where is it documented?
3
4 The wiki gives a couple of examples, but they are all either just for
5 dhcp (so no configurable routes) or else they are of the form
6
7 eth0_routes="default via eth0"
8
9 "via" is not something I can use on the command line of the route
10 command, at least according to its manpage. So it can't be just
11 straight repetition of the command line. But then, what is it?
12
13 Motivation: I want to add a route for a point-to-point interface.
16 Please don't Cc: me privately on mailing lists and Usenet,
17 if you also post the followup to the list or newsgroup.
18 Do obvious transformation on domain to reply privately _only_ on Usenet.