From: thelma@×××××××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Shadow Remote Desktop to connect to Windows 10
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2018 19:07:48
1 On 06/13/2018 11:47 AM, Mick wrote:
2 > On Wednesday, 13 June 2018 18:33:35 BST R0b0t1 wrote:
3 [snip]
4 >
5 > Also note that by default the MSWindows Remote Desktop on a workstation will
6 > only allow one user at a time to use the desktop. There is however a Remote
7 > Assistance facility which you may be able to use to connect to a desktop
8 > session without disconnecting the already logged in user. Type msra.exe in
9 > the search bar to launch it.
10 >
11 > I'm not sure if it is possible to connect from Linux with freerdp or other
12 > clients, but you should be able to connect from another Windows 10 PC.
13
14 No, I can not find msra.exe.
15 It is suppose to be on run on the Windows 7 - I'm connecting from
16 or on Windows 10 - I'm connecting to?
17
18 I've tried to install on Windows 7 "RDPWrap" from"
19 https://github.com/stascorp/rdpwrap/releases
20
21 It didn't do anything!
24 Thelma