From: Mark <whitetr6@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] inhouse email
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 15:34:25
1 Can anyone who has done it comment on the downside (if any) of bringing
2 email in-house, as opposed to continuing to pay a hosting provider? My plan
3 is to have a separate server, sitting by itself in the DMZ, so the internal
4 LAN should remain relatively safe. The DSL provider we use will host the DNS
5 records (MX). We have a top-notch firewall already in place, but this is the
6 first step we've taken toward making anything available inbound, so I'm
7 cautiously optimistic.
10 Mark
11 [unwieldy legal disclaimer would go here - feel free to type your own]