From: Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Trouble on the horizon!
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2018 10:33:43
1 On 24/09/2018 13:11, R0b0t1 wrote:
2 > On Mon, Sep 24, 2018 at 11:01 AM, Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@×××××.com> wrote:
3 >>
4 >> To me it looks like youtubers and some sites trying to make money through
5 >> clickbait?
8 > If you had not heard of it elsewhere the Linux code of conduct was
9 > amended. It makes the CoC similar to those of other projects where
10 > there are a number of (usually nontechnical) contributors who identify
11 > as a champion of social justice.
13 Well, if kernel developers are fine with that, then I don't see how
14 that's relevant to anyone who isn't a kernel dev. If they want to adopt
15 social justice politics, that's really their prerogative.