From: German <gentgerman@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] About to attempt EFI install, which modules to compile?
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 03:02:50
1 Hi people. I am about to try today an EFI gentoo install with sysrecuecd. It is all more or less clear to me in the install docs, however I am not sure how to gather info about my hardware, which modules should be compiled when installing kernel manually. Is there a way to gather this info? What command should be issued to accomplish that? Also, I am sort of reluctant to compile kernel manually. Is this possible to use genkernel to install system in EFI mode or I must to use manual compilation? Thank you for your advice and suggestions.
4 German <gentgerman@×××××.com>