From: Allan Gottlieb <gottlieb@×××.edu>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Xorg.conf changes and dual screen setup
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 19:13:58
1 At Mon, 10 Sep 2007 09:24:59 +0200 Daniel Pielmeier <daniel.pielmeier@××××××××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > Thanks for your answer, i will try if i can get it working like this
4 > but randr doesn't seem to work on the secondary device. I have heard
5 > that nvidia cards doesn't support randr 1.2 so i will give it a try
6 > with randr disabled in my configuration.
7
8 I don't have nvidia so can't comment (I810)
9
10 > One thing is that i want the two screens (where i can move between
11 > with the mouse) avaialable not only one.
12
13 I would guess randr supports that since it does have offsets (--pos)
14
15 allan
16 --
17 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list