From: michael@×××××××××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [OT] Re: [gentoo-user] Intel Core Duo Processor - Anyone?
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 22:58:46
1 Always interesting discussions on this list.
2
3 I have two questions for everyone (not just the person I'm responding
4 to):
5
6 How soon do you think we'll see laptops with the Dual Core Turion64?
7
8 Elsewhere (perhaps on this list on a different topic) someone
9 recommended not buying anything except for 64 bits (either AMD or Intel)
10 from now on. Do you agree, in particular regarding laptops?
11
12 M