From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: checking whether the C compiler works... no Oooops !!
Date: Fri, 06 May 2011 23:22:32
1 Dale wrote:
2 >
3 > On the list of things to do. Running python-updater now will run that
4 > next.
5 >
6 > Thanks.
7 >
8 > Dale
9 >
10 > :-) :-)
13 Well, this ain't good. Neither python-updater nor revdep-rebuild can
14 complete. Either it is a missing package or some other error. Am I to
15 the point where I have to reinstall?
16
17 I'm going to try that script from many ages ago that rebuilds after a
18 gcc upgrade. Maybe it will do something different.
19
20 Dale
21
23
24 P. S. One would think a Gentoo system could sit idle for a couple
25 months without this sort of mess. :/ I could see this after many
26 months or a year or longer but not a couple months.