From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] DontZap and Ctrl+Alt+Bs
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 11:28:31
1 On Fri, 24 Jul 2009 14:16:34 +0300 (EEST), Igor Nemilentsev wrote:
2
3 > > complain to the fedora idiots who thought that zapping is not needed
4 > > anymore?
5 > I don't know but do fedora's developers have an very serious
6 > influence on Xorg development ?
7
8 According to man xorg.conf, DontVTSwitch and DontZap both default to off.
9 I can see the use for such options, when you don't want your users
10 exiting X or even specific programs, but the default seems sensible. Is
11 it just Fedora that change the defaults?
15 Neil Bothwick
16
17 I locked my coathanger in my car; good thing I had a key.