From: Kurt Lieber <klieber@g.o>
To: Gentoo Dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GLEP 30: "Planet Gentoo" web log aggregator
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 11:32:46
1 On Wed, Oct 27, 2004 at 12:55:03AM +0100 or thereabouts, Daniel Drake wrote:
2 > The alternative to this is not to provide our developers with weblog
3 > hosting - instead, we'd get people to sign up for one of the many free
4 > blogging services available elsewhere.
5
6 As I've said on IRC a few times, I think it's important to offer blogs to
7 our developers that don't already have them, but want to take advantage of
8 the planetgentoo service. That said, I don't see a lot of other devs here
9 clamoring for this feature, so I may have been wrong.
10
11 If there are devs out there that want to see us host blogs as part of GLEP
12 30, please speak up. Otherwise, we may elect to dump that particular
13 feature and just go with an aggregator.
14
15 --kurt