From: Caleb Tennis <caleb@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC: GLEP 19 -- Gentoo Stable Portage Tree
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 16:18:32
1 Hi Kurt,
2
3 This is an awesome GLEP idea, and I'm glad it finally got put into written
4 words. The one suggestion I have, which I am sure is up for a large amount
5 of criticism, is that I think Gentoo should charge a fee for the use of this
6 tree. This is, in my opinion, a premium service, and a I believe it should
7 come with a premium price, even if it's as low as 5 dollars per quarter.
8
9 But maybe I'm totally off base here.
10
11 Regards,