From: Ian Zimmerman <itz@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Bouncing Messages
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2018 16:36:38
1 On 2018-03-02 12:04, Floyd Anderson wrote:
2
3 > <https://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-user/message/a29910d5d9a24cb23461a68302c029b1>
4 > <https://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-user/message/e6b46a7c62da9497d8303e0b9ba255c2>
5 > <https://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-user/message/49d45fd9a088b5717db8aa847fddeac9>
6
7 These are all from Grant Taylor. They are DKIM-signed, and, not
8 surprisingly given the list header and footer munging, signature
9 verification fails (on my mail server).
10
11 Munging by lists should just die. Why do it? Windoze and Goo users may
12 have to split their mail into folders by Subject, but surely Gentooers
13 know better?
16 Please don't Cc: me privately on mailing lists and Usenet,
17 if you also post the followup to the list or newsgroup.
18 To reply privately _only_ on Usenet and on broken lists
19 which rewrite From, fetch the TXT record for no-use.mooo.com.