Gentoo Archives: gentoo-dev in July 2021

Subject From Date
Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] Removing SHA512 hash from Manifests Andreas K. Huettel Sun, 25 Jul 2021 12:51:35
[gentoo-dev] Racket-Overlay & dev-scheme/racket fixes xgqt Sun, 25 Jul 2021 12:32:42
Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] Removing SHA512 hash from Manifests Roy Bamford Sun, 25 Jul 2021 11:37:40
Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] Removing SHA512 hash from Manifests Jonas Stein Sun, 25 Jul 2021 11:28:59
Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] Removing SHA512 hash from Manifests Eddie Chapman Sun, 25 Jul 2021 11:21:46
[gentoo-dev] Last rites: dev-python/xdg Michał Górny Sun, 25 Jul 2021 09:35:38
Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] Removing SHA512 hash from Manifests Toralf Förster Sun, 25 Jul 2021 09:35:16
Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] Removing SHA512 hash from Manifests Michał Górny Sun, 25 Jul 2021 06:27:39
Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] Removing SHA512 hash from Manifests Michał Górny Sun, 25 Jul 2021 06:20:15
Re: [gentoo-dev] [PATCH v2 5/5] check-reqs.eclass: Repl. I_KNOW_WHAT_I_AM_DOING w/ CHECKREQS_DONOTHING Georgy Yakovlev Sun, 25 Jul 2021 00:28:37
Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] Removing SHA512 hash from Manifests Thomas Deutschmann Sat, 24 Jul 2021 23:13:09
Re: [gentoo-dev] libffi-3.4 is on the horison (unkeyworded for now, ~arch soon) Sergei Trofimovich Sat, 24 Jul 2021 22:54:49
Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] Removing SHA512 hash from Manifests Joshua Kinard Sat, 24 Jul 2021 21:15:22
Re: [gentoo-dev] [PATCH] Add deblob support only for python3 Mike Sat, 24 Jul 2021 19:54:27
Re: [gentoo-dev] [PATCH] Add deblob support only for python3 Andreas K. Huettel Sat, 24 Jul 2021 18:15:25
Re: [gentoo-dev] Packages up for grabs Petr Vaněk Sat, 24 Jul 2021 17:37:06
Re: [gentoo-dev] [PATCH] Add deblob support only for python3 Alice Sat, 24 Jul 2021 17:34:13
Re: [gentoo-dev] Packages up for grabs Sergei Trofimovich Sat, 24 Jul 2021 17:32:29
Re: [gentoo-dev] [PATCH] Add deblob support only for python3 Michał Górny Sat, 24 Jul 2021 17:28:31
Re: [gentoo-dev] Packages up for grabs Petr Vaněk Sat, 24 Jul 2021 17:20:25
Re: [gentoo-dev] [PATCH] Add deblob support only for python3 Alice Sat, 24 Jul 2021 16:58:04
Re: [gentoo-dev] [PATCH] Add deblob support only for python3 Michał Górny Sat, 24 Jul 2021 16:57:09
Re: [gentoo-dev] [PATCH] Add deblob support only for python3 Alice Sat, 24 Jul 2021 16:52:42
[gentoo-dev] [RFC] Removing SHA512 hash from Manifests Michał Górny Sat, 24 Jul 2021 15:16:32
Re: [gentoo-dev] [PATCH] Add deblob support only for python3 Ulrich Mueller Sat, 24 Jul 2021 06:31:16
Re: [gentoo-dev] [PATCH] Add deblob support only for python3 alicef@g.o Sat, 24 Jul 2021 01:37:50
Re: [gentoo-dev] [PATCH] Add deblob support only for python3 alicef@g.o Sat, 24 Jul 2021 01:34:40
[gentoo-dev] [PATCH 2/2] lua-single.eclass: consider historical impls in _lua_verify_patterns() Marek Szuba Fri, 23 Jul 2021 23:21:45
[gentoo-dev] [PATCH 1/2] lua-utils.eclass: new eclass variable _LUA_HISTORICAL_IMPLS Marek Szuba Fri, 23 Jul 2021 23:21:25
[gentoo-dev] [PATCH 0/2] Lua eclasses: prepare for dropping lua5-2 support Marek Szuba Fri, 23 Jul 2021 23:21:01
[gentoo-dev] Last rites: sys-kernel/bliss-kernel-bin Michał Górny Fri, 23 Jul 2021 21:40:54
Re: [gentoo-dev] Packages up for grabs Haelwenn (lanodan) Monnier Fri, 23 Jul 2021 21:32:06
[gentoo-dev] Last rites: www-servers/resin Conrad Kostecki Fri, 23 Jul 2021 21:21:38
Re: [gentoo-dev] [PATCH] Add deblob support only for python3 Andreas K. Huettel Fri, 23 Jul 2021 18:41:40
Re: [gentoo-dev] [PATCH] Add deblob support only for python3 Ulrich Mueller Fri, 23 Jul 2021 18:22:11
Re: [gentoo-dev] Package up for grabs: dev-python/imread John Helmert III Fri, 23 Jul 2021 18:13:15
[gentoo-dev] Package up for grabs: dev-python/imread Dennis Lamm Fri, 23 Jul 2021 17:43:09
Re: [gentoo-dev] [PATCH] Add deblob support only for python3 Sam James Fri, 23 Jul 2021 17:19:32
Re: [gentoo-dev] [PATCH] Add deblob support only for python3 Alessandro Barbieri Fri, 23 Jul 2021 17:12:19
Re: [gentoo-dev] [PATCH] Add deblob support only for python3 Alice Fri, 23 Jul 2021 16:54:10
Re: [gentoo-dev] [PATCH] Add deblob support only for python3 Alice Fri, 23 Jul 2021 16:50:44
Re: [gentoo-dev] [PATCH] Add deblob support only for python3 Alice Fri, 23 Jul 2021 16:46:00
Re: [gentoo-dev] [PATCH] Add deblob support only for python3 Alice Fri, 23 Jul 2021 16:43:38
Re: [gentoo-dev] [PATCH] Add deblob support only for python3 Ulrich Mueller Fri, 23 Jul 2021 13:50:00
Re: [gentoo-dev] [PATCH] Add deblob support only for python3 Alice Fri, 23 Jul 2021 13:03:26
Re: [gentoo-dev] [PATCH] Add deblob support only for python3 Alice Fri, 23 Jul 2021 12:53:32
Re: [gentoo-dev] [PATCH] Add deblob support only for python3 Ulrich Mueller Fri, 23 Jul 2021 12:53:12
Re: [gentoo-dev] [PATCH] Add deblob support only for python3 Michał Górny Fri, 23 Jul 2021 12:42:08
Re: [gentoo-dev] [PATCH] Add deblob support only for python3 Alice Fri, 23 Jul 2021 11:44:45
Re: [gentoo-dev] [PATCH v2 5/5] check-reqs.eclass: Repl. I_KNOW_WHAT_I_AM_DOING w/ CHECKREQS_DONOTHING Ulrich Mueller Fri, 23 Jul 2021 11:44:26
Re: [gentoo-dev] [PATCH] Add deblob support only for python3 Ulrich Mueller Fri, 23 Jul 2021 11:30:05
Re: [gentoo-dev] [PATCH] Add deblob support only for python3 Alice Fri, 23 Jul 2021 10:24:48
[gentoo-dev] [PATCH] Add deblob support only for python3 Alice Fri, 23 Jul 2021 10:19:10
[gentoo-dev] Packages up for grabs Sergei Trofimovich Fri, 23 Jul 2021 07:40:59
[gentoo-dev] [PATCH v2 5/5] check-reqs.eclass: Repl. I_KNOW_WHAT_I_AM_DOING w/ CHECKREQS_DONOTHING Andreas Sturmlechner Fri, 23 Jul 2021 06:58:46
[gentoo-dev] [PATCH v2 4/5] check-reqs.eclass: Prefix internal functions w/ underscore Andreas Sturmlechner Fri, 23 Jul 2021 06:58:06
[gentoo-dev] [PATCH v2 3/5] check-reqs.eclass: Drop obsolete check_reqs(), errored out for >3yrs Andreas Sturmlechner Fri, 23 Jul 2021 06:57:30
[gentoo-dev] [PATCH v2 2/5] check-reqs.eclass: Drop EAPI-4 and EAPI-5 support Andreas Sturmlechner Fri, 23 Jul 2021 06:57:00
[gentoo-dev] [PATCH v2 1/5] check-reqs.eclass: Support EAPI-8 Andreas Sturmlechner Fri, 23 Jul 2021 06:56:08
[gentoo-dev] [PATCH] optfeature.eclass: Drop support for EAPIs 0,1,2,3,4,5 Andreas Sturmlechner Fri, 23 Jul 2021 06:44:48
Re: [gentoo-dev] [PATCH] eclass/vim-plugin.eclass: delete if has_version condition. Patrice Clement Fri, 23 Jul 2021 05:35:41
Re: [gentoo-dev] Packages up for grab Peter Stuge Fri, 23 Jul 2021 01:11:18
Re: [gentoo-dev] [PATCH] eclass/postgres.eclass: migrate to GLEP 81 Michael Orlitzky Thu, 22 Jul 2021 22:35:47
[gentoo-dev] [PATCH] eclass/postgres.eclass: migrate to GLEP 81 Conrad Kostecki Thu, 22 Jul 2021 22:20:53
Re: [gentoo-dev] [PATCH] eclass/vim-plugin.eclass: delete if has_version condition. Sam James Thu, 22 Jul 2021 21:24:40
Re: [gentoo-dev] [PATCH] Add deblob support only for python3 Ulrich Mueller Thu, 22 Jul 2021 21:05:05
Re: [gentoo-dev] [PATCH] Add deblob support only for python3 David Seifert Thu, 22 Jul 2021 19:44:25
Re: [gentoo-dev] [PATCH] Add deblob support only for python3 Alice Thu, 22 Jul 2021 18:23:16
Re: [gentoo-dev] [PATCH] Add deblob support only for python3 David Seifert Thu, 22 Jul 2021 18:08:57
Re: [gentoo-dev] [PATCH] Add deblob support only for python3 Alice Thu, 22 Jul 2021 17:56:27
Re: [gentoo-dev] [PATCH] Add deblob support only for python3 Michał Górny Thu, 22 Jul 2021 17:29:29
Re: [gentoo-dev] [PATCH] Add deblob support only for python3 Alice Thu, 22 Jul 2021 15:47:55
Re: [gentoo-dev] [PATCH] Add deblob support only for python3 Michał Górny Thu, 22 Jul 2021 15:43:50
Re: [gentoo-dev] [PATCH] Add deblob support only for python3 Alice Thu, 22 Jul 2021 15:25:37
Re: [gentoo-dev] [PATCH] Add deblob support only for python3 Alice Thu, 22 Jul 2021 15:25:10
Re: [gentoo-dev] [PATCH] Add deblob support only for python3 Alice Thu, 22 Jul 2021 15:21:55
Re: [gentoo-dev] [PATCH] Add deblob support only for python3 Michał Górny Thu, 22 Jul 2021 15:02:18
[gentoo-dev] [PATCH] Add deblob support only for python3 Alice Thu, 22 Jul 2021 15:00:52
[gentoo-dev] [PATCH] eclass/vim-plugin.eclass: delete if has_version condition. Patrice Clement Thu, 22 Jul 2021 08:54:11
Re: [gentoo-dev] [PATCH] eclass/vim-plugin.eclass: delete if has_version condition. Patrice Clement Thu, 22 Jul 2021 08:32:48
Re: [gentoo-dev] [PATCH] eclass/vim-plugin.eclass: delete if has_version condition. Patrice Clement Thu, 22 Jul 2021 08:27:25
Re: [gentoo-dev] [PATCH] eclass/vim-plugin.eclass: delete if has_version condition. Sam James Thu, 22 Jul 2021 03:44:52
Re: [gentoo-dev] [PATCH] eclass/vim-plugin.eclass: delete if has_version condition. Ulrich Mueller Wed, 21 Jul 2021 17:16:53
Re: [gentoo-dev] [PATCH 3/3] 2021-07-21-libxcrypt-migration: new news item for libxcrypt migration changes Alexey Sokolov Wed, 21 Jul 2021 16:50:11
[gentoo-dev] [PATCH] eclass/vim-plugin.eclass: delete if has_version condition. Patrice Clement Wed, 21 Jul 2021 16:47:09
Re: [gentoo-dev] [PATCH v2] xdg.eclass: add EAPI 8 support Ulrich Mueller Wed, 21 Jul 2021 16:37:30
[gentoo-dev] [PATCH v2] xdg.eclass: add EAPI 8 support Florian Schmaus Wed, 21 Jul 2021 15:09:00
[gentoo-dev] [PATCH 3/3] 2021-07-21-libxcrypt-migration: new news item for libxcrypt migration changes Sam James Tue, 20 Jul 2021 21:33:55
[gentoo-dev] [PATCH 2/3] 2021-06-30-libxcrypt-migration: mention possible build order problems Sam James Tue, 20 Jul 2021 21:33:33
[gentoo-dev] [PATCH 1/3] 2021-06-30-libxcrypt-migration: mention PAM/md5crypt issues Sam James Tue, 20 Jul 2021 21:33:11
Re: [gentoo-dev] [PATCH 1/2] 2021-06-30-libxcrypt-migration: mention PAM/md5crypt issues Sam James Tue, 20 Jul 2021 21:25:16
Re: [gentoo-dev] [PATCH 1/2] 2021-06-30-libxcrypt-migration: mention PAM/md5crypt issues Ulrich Mueller Tue, 20 Jul 2021 19:57:55
[gentoo-dev] [PATCH 2/2] 2021-06-30-libxcrypt-migration: mention possible build order problems Sam James Tue, 20 Jul 2021 17:46:39
[gentoo-dev] [PATCH 1/2] 2021-06-30-libxcrypt-migration: mention PAM/md5crypt issues Sam James Tue, 20 Jul 2021 17:46:15
[gentoo-dev] Last rites: dev-perl/Gentoo-App-Pram David Seifert Tue, 20 Jul 2021 17:38:24
[gentoo-dev] [PATCH] 2021-07-21-perl-5_34-upgrade: add news item Sam James Mon, 19 Jul 2021 21:53:17
Re: [gentoo-dev] Packages up for grab Marco Scardovi Mon, 19 Jul 2021 10:33:16
Re: [gentoo-dev] Packages up for grab Ulrich Mueller Mon, 19 Jul 2021 10:28:32
[gentoo-dev] Packages up for grab Marco Scardovi Mon, 19 Jul 2021 08:36:03
Re: [gentoo-dev] [PATCH] vdr-plugin-2.eclass: add EAPI8 support, EAPI7+ fixes Martin Dummer Mon, 19 Jul 2021 07:03:06